The loss of a loved one can be a very emotional and distressing time; this time can be made even more difficult, if you are faced with sorting out the deceased’s financial and personal affairs.
Dealing with the affairs of a deceased person is often more complicated and time consuming than people expect, and if dealt with incorrectly the personal representatives may leave themselves vulnerable to claims against the estate and even personal financial liability.
At Bindman & Co, we are experienced in dealing with all manner of estate management, large or small, and can help you with complications such as:
- the terms of a will are uncertain or not clear;
- the will dictates that part of the estate is to pass to children under the age of 18;
- the deceased owned a business;
- the deceased has left money or property in a trust;
- the deceased owned land or property abroad;
- the terms of will are being disputed, or will likely be.
Contact one of our team today for further information.